12/31 Blease Street, New Lynn Move on to New Lynn!Tweet
- Mem. of Lease - 12-31 Blease Street.pdf
- REA Residential S&P Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 12-31 Blease Street.pdf
- S&P Agreement - 12-31 Blease Street.pdf
- TITLE - 12-31 Blease Street.pdf
Property DescriptionPerfect location! Perfect property for Auckland first home buyers or investors. This is not an auction so no excuse to miss this one!
This lovely low maintenance 1970s home has two bedrooms, one bathroom and one carpark. Easy care living and no body corp, so jump in now before someone else snatches this up.
Close to New Lynn transport hub for the train station and bus station, Lynn Mall shopping centre for your shopping binge fix, with Brick Works and amazing food eateries all around, Margan Ave shops and everything you need for your family.
In Zone to Blockhouse Bay Intermediate, Arahoe School and Green Bay High.
Currently tenanted on a fixed term contract until May 2021 so you will have an immediate flow of income.
Very motivated vendor, and the instruction is clear - this must be sold!
Contact Mj Kooger now at 022 0123 581.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mj Kooger
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed under the REA 2008
Wife of a real estate star Jock Kooger, Mj Kooger is no stranger to the real estate business industry, as she has assimilated much from her husband and his award-winning team about what it is to be in the top 5% of Bayleys’ Salespeople nationwide.
The couple owns properties both locally and abroad and it has been their own understanding of buying and selling real estate that drove Mj to streamline her valuable experience for others.
Mj has an entrepreneurial character, whose passions have seen her complete various studies and degrees in Political Science, and become a Registered Nurse, Qualified Makeup Artist and Hairstylist. She is ambitious, with a highly disciplined approach and driven to achieve her greatest potential.
Similarly, Mj is driven to achieve the best outcomes for her real estate clients. She is a person of integrity and commitment, both enthusiastic and reliable. She has excellent organisation and time management skills, providing quality service at all times.
Mj is very active in supporting the community through various charities and volunteer works. She was part of the volunteer group in Christchurch which provides support for those affected by the earthquakes. Her works involved helping people with long-term disabilities return to day-to-day functioning in their homes, and filled in the shortage of nursing support staff during the disaster. Mj has also contributed to health missions to the Philippines, and volunteered with the ASEAN Para Games providing event support in making the activities successful for all the Athletes with physical disabilities. She is also supporting a charity for the benefit of the Street Children and Orphanage in New Zealand and in the Philippines.
Mj’s positive approach comes from her value of self-care and achieving work-life balance; outside of work she keeps fit by going to the gym regularly, attending Yoga and Zumba classes. She believes in an holistic healthy lifestyle in order to become more effective and productive on whatever things you aspire to achieve.
Additionally, Mj is proud to be a devoted mother, and loyal and loving wife. She attributes her inspiration to be a better person each and every day to her family.
When you’re looking for a reliable, professional, respectful and committed real estate salesperson – Mj Kooger is the right agent for you!