5 Mt Albert Road, Mt Albert A project in the heart of Mt Albert 716m2Tweet
- Auction Bidding Registration.pdf
- LIM - 5 Mt Albert Road.pdf
- REA Residential S&P Agreement Guide.pdf
- TITLE - 5 Mt Albert Road.pdf
Property DescriptionA 2021 project for you in the heart of Mt Albert: 716m2 (THAB zone)
Auction 6pm Wednesday 10th Feb 2021 at 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak (unless sold prior).
Our overseas owner of 16 years says it is time to sell.
This character filled two storey 1920's family home is ripe for renovation or development. Sitting on a flat section of 716m2 in Terrace Housing Apartment Building Zone in the prime golden triangle location makes it an outstanding opportunity for an astute new owner.
Constructed with beautiful Rimu timber floors, this spacious home boasts 4 ample bedrooms, a study, 2 bathrooms (including a master ensuite), a sizable formal lounge, a separate dining area, a private back yard, and a double garage with separate workshop area plus off-street parking.
Off the main arterial route of New North Road, the ultraconvenient location ticks all the boxes: close to public transport, shops and schools. Bus stop at the doorstep and local train station, cafes, shops, and Mount Albert Market a mere stroll away. Easy access to motorway 16 and motorway 20, and a few minutes' drive to the CBD. In zone for the sought-after Gladstone Primary School, Mt Albert Grammar School (both within walking distance) and Kowhai Intermediate. A short walk to Unitec.
An early viewing will be essential to ensure you do not miss out.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Angela Yang
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed under the REA 2008
Born and raised in southern China. Angela has now lived in New Zealand for 20 years. She holds a Bachelor of Education degree and had a successful teaching career before channelling her people skills into the competitive world of real estate.
Being fluently bilingual, Angela is able to communicate easily with a wide range of people from different cultures. Angela has a comprehensive database of many repeat and referral clients. Working always with honesty and integrity, and striving to obtain nothing less than a premium result for her clients, Angela's work ethic meshes well with the Bayleys' philosophy of providing superior customer service to maximise the values of their clients' real estate assets.
Since joining Bayleys in September 2011, Angela has been named top salesperson in the Mt Albert office. She'd be delighted to help you with your real estate needs and bring you all the advantages of being a Bayleys client.
Recognising the value that the Bayleys brand can bring to her real estate business, Angela embraces the extensive network of resources and knowledge generated across the 73 Bayleys offices throughout New Zealand.