4/46 Forbes Street, Onehunga This ones a winnerTweet
- Auction Agreement - 4-46 Forbes Street, Onehunga.pdf
- Bidding Registration & Telephone Bidding - 4-46 Forbes Street, Onehunga.pdf
- Complaints Procedure.pdf
- LIM - 4-46 Forbes Street, Onehunga.pdf
- Multi Offer Form - 4-46 Forbes Street, Onehunga.pdf
- OIO Information.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer - Purchaser Acknowledgement Procedure and Agreement - 4-46 Forbes Street, Onehunga.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - Forbes Road 4-46.pdf
- TITLE - 4-46 Forbes Street, Onehunga.pdf
Property DescriptionYou are going to love this freestanding townhouse, with its modern vibe coupled with lifestyle and convenience, is what this fabulous 1970's home is all about.
Set over two-levels, the interior is light and bright, featuring a stylish kitchen and fantastic sunny open plan living with an elevated outlook, flowing directly to a North-west facing deck, overlooking the private garden and paved patio area. Two double bedrooms, one on the upper level with a family size bathroom, and another on the lower level with a separate bathroom, a spacious internal access garage and ample off-street parking.
This home will suit a number of buyers, whether you are young professionals, an investor or you are simply looking for a superb Auckland base to lock and leave, this is the perfect sanctuary where you can relax, unwind, and enjoy life.
The location is ideal, just a short stroll to lovely Cornwall Park, the local shops, restaurants, and cafes and an easy commute to motorway links both north/west and south. This is an incredible opportunity to enjoy and live in this fantastic suburb.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Nichol
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Dianne started her successful real estate career in 1985. Over the past 30 years she has experienced various market trends. This, together with a very comprehensive knowledge of the local area gives her an edge on handling the current market conditions.
Dianne actively lists and sells properties in the Central Auckland Suburbs and is well known for her dedication, natural enthusiasm, and personable nature and provides a high level of customer service with integrity and professionalism to all her clients. This certainly has allowed her vendors to achieve their expectations, and has contributed significantly to her success. Dianne has a loyal following of past clients, and has sold some of their properties two and three times over.
If you would like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please contact Dianne.