9 Mt Albert Road, Mt Albert 713sqm land, THAB zone plus a stunning homeTweet
- Auction Bidding Registration - 9 Mt Albert Road.pdf
- Complaints Procedure.pdf
- LIM - 9 Mt Albert Road.pdf
- Memorandum of Transfer - 9 Mt Albert Road.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure and Agreement.pdf
- REA Residential S&P Agreement Guide.pdf
- TITLE - 9 Mt Albert Road.pdf
- Vega - Mortgage Broker.pdf
Property DescriptionA home that deserves everyone's attention
After 23 years of ownership our vendors are moving on. This golden opportunity is now up for grabs.
You may be a developer (Terrace Housing Apartment Building Zone) or a family wanting to raise your kids in a gorgeous bungalow on 713sqm of flat land in this prime central location.
This character-rich single level 1920's family home reflects the elegance of a bygone era with Rimu and Matai timber floors, American Oak wall panels and high stud ceilings.
Your family can comfortably spread out with multiple living rooms, separated from four large bedrooms with two bathrooms (including a master ensuite). A formal lounge complete with bay window and stunning fire-place. Open plan living at the rear of the house opens to the north west facing covered decking area which leads to a private back yard. A great spot for hosting summer BBQs or family gatherings. The property also offers a free-standing garage, additional off-street parking for 4 - 5 plus cars, securely behind remote control entrance gates.
Enjoy this beautifully landscaped section, a glasshouse for the gardeners and an abundance of mature trees with their foliage providing 360 degrees of privacy.
Situated in the heart of Mt Albert with all amenities including shops, restaurants, cafes, bus stops and train station a short stroll away. St Lukes mall is just around the corner. Easy access to motorway 16 and motorway 20, and it is just a few minutes' drive to the CBD.
Mt Albert Grammar School, Gladstone Primary, Marist Primary and College and Elim College are all within walking distance. It is also in zone for Kowhai Intermediate. Unitec and AIS (Auckland Institute of Study) are also close by.
Develop? Land bank? Or simply enjoy this conveniently located, character filled home now and maybe develop later? Whatever you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact me or come along to an open home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Angela Yang
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed under the REA 2008
Born and raised in southern China. Angela has now lived in New Zealand for 20 years. She holds a Bachelor of Education degree and had a successful teaching career before channelling her people skills into the competitive world of real estate.
Being fluently bilingual, Angela is able to communicate easily with a wide range of people from different cultures. Angela has a comprehensive database of many repeat and referral clients. Working always with honesty and integrity, and striving to obtain nothing less than a premium result for her clients, Angela's work ethic meshes well with the Bayleys' philosophy of providing superior customer service to maximise the values of their clients' real estate assets.
Since joining Bayleys in September 2011, Angela has been named top salesperson in the Mt Albert office. She'd be delighted to help you with your real estate needs and bring you all the advantages of being a Bayleys client.
Recognising the value that the Bayleys brand can bring to her real estate business, Angela embraces the extensive network of resources and knowledge generated across the 73 Bayleys offices throughout New Zealand.