10A Atarangi Road, Greenlane Fabulous Family LivingTweet
- Auction Agreement - 10A Atarangi Road.pdf
- Bidding Registration & Telephone Bidding - 10A Atarangi Road.pdf
- LIM - 10A Atarangi Road.pdf
- Multi Offer Form - 10A Atarangi Road.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer - Purchaser Acknowledgement Procedure and Agreement - 10A Atarangi Road.pdf
- Title - 10A Atarangi Road.pdf
Property DescriptionFabulous family living starts here with extremely spacious living and generous sized bedrooms with natural tones throughout. A modern kitchen is big enough for the whole family and the adjacent family room opens seamlessly to a beautifully landscaped rear garden.
This sought-after central location has so much to offer with Cornwall Park just up the road, plus popular schools nearby. Access to the city is easy with the option to walk to the train or bus stop, or motorway connections north and south just minutes away.
Auction (unless sold prior): 10am Thursday 29 April 2021, 50 Remuera Road, Remuera
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Glenn Baker
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Glenn’s long and successful Real Estate Career in the Central Auckland Suburbs started in the mid-1980s. In 1990 he started the first Real Estate Franchise Office in Auckland which evolved into a dynamic office of experienced salespeople, consistently winning awards nationally and internationally, culminating with winning the World Champion International Office Award.
Glenn is upheld as somewhat of a Real Estate Legend renowned for impeccable service and superior local market knowledge. This expertise he applies to any property he presents to the market.
He is very much customer driven, aiming to provide his clients with an outstanding, rewarding, reliable and ethical real estate experience.
He feels the best approach to helping his clients in achieving their goals is “to first be a good listener.” You have to fully understand their needs, before you can make a valued recommendation on the best way to move forward.
He has a wealth of homegrown knowledge that helps you sell smarter, while he consistently achieves record-breaking prices in all sectors of the market.
As Principal and Salesperson, he strives to provide a public image and reputation that encompasses the highest levels of personal service, trust and enthusiasm, while continuing to develop innovative marketing strategies that will continue to lead the way.
The difference to you - is experience.