112A Onehunga Mall, Onehunga A centrally located gemTweet
- Auction Bidding Registration - 112A Onehunga Mall.pdf
- Authority to vary terms conditions.pdf
- Property Report v2 - 112A Onehunga Mall.pdf
- Telephone Bidding Authority.pdf
Property DescriptionSuperbly located modern two-bedroom weatherboard unit in the heart of Onehunga. This spacious light and sunny unit offers open plan living downstairs with a modern kitchen, lounge and dining which opens up to a well presented sun drenched paved courtyard, relax here with your BBQ.
Upstairs you'll find two large sunny bedrooms with modern tiled bathroom and heated towel rails.
This small gated community offers you security and a lifestyle people dream of, having a great selection of quality cafe's, bars and restaurants in the street, Dressmart and it's not too far from Cornwall park either. With two off-street carparks you'll find easy motorway access to the airport and city. However, if you find commuting by car a hassle, alternatively take a quick train to the city or take a short stroll to the bus station.
Current rent $560.00 pw. Sounds too good to be true. Call me now.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Kees Van Drongelen
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I came to Auckland as a Residential Sales Consultant after a successful 3 year period in the Hamilton Real Estate market.
Having owned several businesses over the last 20 years has taught me the importance of providing exceptional customer service.
This is where I can make a difference for you.
My strengths lie in Marketing, Sales, and Negotiation.
I relate very well to people and have made many friends during my time in Real Estate.
On a personal note, I am married with two great children. Horse riding and fishing are regular hobbies, but I have been known to visit some great museums and art galleries.
Buying a property is often a lifelong commitment and needs to be approached with honesty and integrity, and I promise you both.
I look forward to working with you.