1C/88 Aroha Ave, Sandringham Nest or invest - overseas vendor says sell!Tweet
- Buying or Selling Your Property - REA Guide.pdf
- Complaints Procedure.pdf
- Hygiene Notice - Covid-19 Alert Level 3.pdf
- LIM - 1C-88 Aroha Ave.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form - Set Sale Date - 1C-88 Aroha Ave.pdf
- TITLE - 1C-88 Aroha Ave.pdf
Property DescriptionCalling first home buyers and investors - a fantastic opportunity to enter central part of Sandringham! After nearly 18 years of ownership, our overseas vendor is committed to sell.
Tucked away in a secure complex, this sold 1970's upstairs unit offers two double bedrooms both have built in wardrobes, a good-sized kitchen, a spacious bathroom, open plan living with large windows provides good airflow. This tidy unit presents plenty of potential for the new owner to add value -
The carport positioned in the large common space at the back is great for daily living convenience.
Location is fantastic! Within walking distance to St Lukes Mall, fancy cafes in Morningside Precinct, Eden Park, Kingsland Station and easy access to motorway links. Popular schools include Edendale Primary, Balmoral School, Kowhai Intermediate and Mount Albert Grammar.
Whether you are a professional with a busy lifestyle, a small family starter looking to enter an area with excellent schools, or an astute investor, this perfect apartment alternative or lock up and leave property is for you.
Under Alert Level 3, viewings are permitted under strict viewing protocols. Contact the salesperson to be sent the online Private Viewing form before arranging your inspection.
Set sale date (unless sold prior)
4pm, Thu 16 Dec 2021
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Summer Sun
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed under the REA 2008
Summer brings energy and a degree of absolute professionalism to every transaction. Her core interests are to exceed expectation by delivering a service that is unrivalled and to display her true skill which is negotiation on every deal. There are more case studies than one could count on how Summer proved her worth by extracting a premium when all else was against her or the property.
Summer’s likeable trusting demeanor puts not only sellers at ease but equally buyers. Her unflappable nature always ensures you as a client are well and truly in capable hands. Handling some of the biggest sales in the market has come about due to her strength in understanding how to deliver a solution on time every time.
Acknowledged over the years with many performance awards - including being named among the top 5 % of a 1000-plus team of real estate professionals in 2011 and Number One Salesperson in the Inner-West Region in 2012/2013, Top office salesperson in 2014/2019 – Summer consistently achieves outstanding outcomes for her clients in the Central and West Auckland areas.
In the world of real estate you are buying a service that can add real value or real harm to a transaction. One thing is for certain, Summer’s value added component is her single biggest point of difference. Bringing the power of Summer and the Bayleys brand together just means you can rest easy and let a true professional go to work!