83A Trafalgar Street, Onehunga Ready to go!Tweet
- 83 A Trafalgar St Onehunga Surveyor Details re Driveway.pdf
- A101 Site Plan _ DRAINAGE REV C_TRAFALGAR ST.pdf
- LIM- 83 Trafalgar Road, Onehunga.pdf
- Memorandum of Easements.pdf
- PLANS House plans for rear house -_Feb 2018.pdf
- Title - 83A Trafalgar Street.pdf
Property DescriptionA rare opportunity, in this sought after location.
Freedom to build your dream home or work with the consented plans available for this gently sloping elevated rear site with a northerly aspect. A subdivided freehold title, 395m2, which has the services to the site and is situated amongst substantial character homes. A perfect location, a short stroll to both Royal Oak and Onehunga shops and local cafes, with Jellicoe and Cornwall Parks nearby. Easy access to motorways, equidistant to both the CBD and the airport, oh so central!
Serious sellers, here is your chance to secure this now.
Agent - Lindy Lawton 021 222 3210
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Lindy Lawton
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Lindy commenced her real estate career in the late
1980s and has since received multiple accolades in the industry including being a "Multi- Million Dollar Member" every year since 2000.
Lindy is well known for her dedication, wealth of experience, competence and efficiency in providing a most professional service. Her natural enthusiasm and personable nature have contributed significantly to her success.
Lindy has a very comprehensive knowledge of the One Tree Hill, Greenlane, Mt Eden, Ellerslie, Onehunga, Royal Oak, Remuera and Epsom areas. She is a keen gardener, and enjoys outdoor pursuits, movies, theatre and travel.
We are delighted to have Lindy on our team and know you won’t be disappointed with the results she will achieve for you. If you’d like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact Lindy.