24 Athens Road, Onehunga A home to capture your heart.Tweet
- LIM - 24 Athens Road.pdf
- S&P Agreement - 24 Athens Road.pdf
- Title - 24 Athens Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis sophisticated and enticing early turn of the century residence with charming street appeal is an absolute must to view. Perfectly positioned with a sun drenched north facing private fenced rear garden, big enough for kids to play cricket, bounce on the trampoline and enjoy their own playground. Your own kiwi 1/4 acre! An added bonus with a two bedroom cottage beyond the double garage, which is totally self- contained, ideal for additional income or extended family options. Multiple living areas with the spacious formal lounge complete with cosy fireplace and sets of doors opening to the patio and garden. An expansive open plan kitchen has plenty of potential, with the adjoining dining room overlooking the tranquil rear outdoor entertaining areas. Look forward to summer living here!
A bedroom and bathroom, conveniently situated on the lower level, plus three further bedrooms and another bathroom upstairs, all with interesting elevated views.
Just a short walk to Cornwall Park, local train station and easy access to both the CBD and airport.
Homes like this are not often available, an exceptional property.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Lindy Lawton
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Lindy commenced her real estate career in the late
1980s and has since received multiple accolades in the industry including being a "Multi- Million Dollar Member" every year since 2000.
Lindy is well known for her dedication, wealth of experience, competence and efficiency in providing a most professional service. Her natural enthusiasm and personable nature have contributed significantly to her success.
Lindy has a very comprehensive knowledge of the One Tree Hill, Greenlane, Mt Eden, Ellerslie, Onehunga, Royal Oak, Remuera and Epsom areas. She is a keen gardener, and enjoys outdoor pursuits, movies, theatre and travel.
We are delighted to have Lindy on our team and know you won’t be disappointed with the results she will achieve for you. If you’d like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please don’t hesitate to contact Lindy.