438 Onehunga Mall, Onehunga Full site freedomTweet
- 438 Onehunga Mall, Onehunga - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Consent by purchaser prior to entry into contract for sale.doc
- LIM - 438 Onehunga Mall.pdf
- S&P Agreement - 438 Onehunga Mall.pdf
- Title - 438 Onehunga Mall.pdf
Property DescriptionA superb opportunity awaits those buyers looking for a home that has potential and possibilities written all over it. You really are spoilt for choice here. Refresh, renovate or consider the development options that may be available.
On offer is a character 1920s bungalow featuring 4 generous bedrooms, an open plan kitchen and dining area along with a separate formal lounge all sitting on a near level 809m2 (more or less) section providing ample room for that vege garden you have always wanted and space aplenty for the kids to kick a ball around in the sundrenched west facing rear yard.
Perfectly located mid way between Cornwall Park and its wide open spaces and Onehunga Village with its vibrant mix of cafes, bars, eateries and shopping options including DressSmart.
Home to the same family for approximately 55 years where many happy memories have been created and now awaiting a new owner to enjoy the next chapter of life at number 438.
The area is well served by public transport with easy access to the city on the Onehunga to Britomart Rail Line and ease of commute both north and south to the airport and beyond with the motorway and main arterial routes all near by.
In zone for Royal Oak Primary School.
See you at the open homes.
Zoned Residential-Terrace Housing and Apartment Buildings Zone under the Unitary Plan.
Agent - Ross Anstis 021 948 161
Auction (unless sold prior): 6pm, Wed 11th Dec 2019, In rooms, 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Ross Anstis
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Your area specialist - lives locally, sells locally!
Ross Anstis began his real estate career in the same week as the 1987 share market crash! In fact, this experience proved pivotal to his later success. He learned from the get-go that real estate is all about people and supporting clients one-on-one through their unique and varied circumstances. As a result, Ross has been a top performer throughout his property career receiving multiple accolades and awards. He now services the greater One Tree Hill area as branch and sales manager.
Ross lives and breathes the area that he grew up and raised a family in. Hence, he has a keener appreciation than most of the local market with an extensive network of local contacts. As the area specialist, over 80% of his business is repeat and referral based - he has sold some properties over half a dozen times and has been involved in over 30 sales in one Greenlane/One Tree Hill street alone.
With its family-based values, the Bayleys brand has always attracted Ross who has been active with local involvement and community care throughout his career. He coached rugby and cricket and has been involved with several schools, their sports programmes and fairs. Ross gives a lot to the community and, he is grateful that the community gives back to him.
Ross’s testimonials speak to his good character and commitment to going the extra mile for clients during the often-strenuous time of home selling and buying. You will find him to be a great support and … good fun!
In his downtime, Ross has a passion for most sports, both as a watcher and participant and, when time permits, he and his family indulge themselves in their love of travel.