25A Matai Road, Greenlane Styled to Live InTweet
- Crosslease memorandum - Matai Rd 25A.pdf
- LIM - 25A Matai Road.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 25A Matai Road.pdf
- S&P Agreement 16_12 - 25A Matai Road.pdf
- Title - 25A Matai Road.pdf
Property DescriptionLive in Style, this stylish brick and weather board townhouse is designed for the family in mind with its two living areas there is space to spare. The main living opens to a sheltered and private north aspect outdoors area with a peck of One Tree Hill whilst the modern kitchen adjoins an open plan family room also opening to an inviting east deck capturing great morning sun. The three double bedrooms upstairs have a up-to-date family bathroom, the generous master captures all day sun and boasts an abundance of storage. Guests are treated with a separate fourth bedroom that is private and away from the rest of the living with its own bathroom adjacent.
This location is hard is hard to beat with great commuter access to the city whether by train or bus plus the beneift of great school zones and Cornwall park on your door step.
Don't delay, these homes are sort-after.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Glenn Baker
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Glenn’s long and successful Real Estate Career in the Central Auckland Suburbs started in the mid-1980s. In 1990 he started the first Real Estate Franchise Office in Auckland which evolved into a dynamic office of experienced salespeople, consistently winning awards nationally and internationally, culminating with winning the World Champion International Office Award.
Glenn is upheld as somewhat of a Real Estate Legend renowned for impeccable service and superior local market knowledge. This expertise he applies to any property he presents to the market.
He is very much customer driven, aiming to provide his clients with an outstanding, rewarding, reliable and ethical real estate experience.
He feels the best approach to helping his clients in achieving their goals is “to first be a good listener.” You have to fully understand their needs, before you can make a valued recommendation on the best way to move forward.
He has a wealth of homegrown knowledge that helps you sell smarter, while he consistently achieves record-breaking prices in all sectors of the market.
As Principal and Salesperson, he strives to provide a public image and reputation that encompasses the highest levels of personal service, trust and enthusiasm, while continuing to develop innovative marketing strategies that will continue to lead the way.
The difference to you - is experience.
Contact Alan Elliott
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
Local Agent with Local Knowledge
Alan has a dual role at Bayleys. He currently manages our Ellerslie office as well as the group’s Auction Portfolio. He has had a 30 year career spanning both the corporate and real estate fields. He has been involved with residential real estate since early 1990.
He is well known and respected for his patience, dedication and energy, which has undoubtedly contributed to his outstanding achievements.
He has received multiple accolades throughout his career.
Alan has a sound knowledge of the Epsom, One Tree Hill, Greenlane, Remuera, and Eastern Suburbs areas. He is involved with local community projects through his involvement with Kiwanis.
We are proud to have Alan on our team, and if you require any real estate advice please give him a call. He will be happy to assist you.