96B Alfred Street, OnehungaTweet
- 96B Alfred Street Onehunga - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Auction Agreement - Alfred St 96B.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration - consent - IRD notice.pdf
- Bayleys Auction Guide.pdf
- Best Practice - Auction.pdf
- Consent by purchaser prior to entry into contract for sale - Alfred Street 96B.doc
- LIM - 96B Alfred Street.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer - Purchaser Acknowledgement Procedure and Agreement .pdf
- Title - Alfred St 96B.pdf
Property DescriptionStarting life in Remuera this lovely villa was uplifted in 2014 and found new beginnings in the heart of Onehunga. Undergoing all the usual re piling , re plumbing, and re wiring procedures she now finds herself beautifully settled in a peaceful ROW setting and only a hop,skip and jump from all that Onehunga offers including cafes, eateries, gastro pubs and an eclectic mix of shopping opportunities. You will be spoilt for choice here with four generous bedrooms and two bathrooms whilst the living is open plan, conversational and extremely light with its added elevation. High ceilings, polished native timber floorboards are just a couple of the features on offer, however the home does still present the new owner the potential to add value with further landscaping and a paint makeover. Super handy to all your main arterial routes and minutes to the city rail link.
Agent - Ross Anstis 021 948 161
Auction (unless sold prior): 6pm, Wed 11th Dec 2019, In rooms, 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Ross Anstis
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Your area specialist - lives locally, sells locally!
Ross Anstis began his real estate career in the same week as the 1987 share market crash! In fact, this experience proved pivotal to his later success. He learned from the get-go that real estate is all about people and supporting clients one-on-one through their unique and varied circumstances. As a result, Ross has been a top performer throughout his property career receiving multiple accolades and awards. He now services the greater One Tree Hill area as branch and sales manager.
Ross lives and breathes the area that he grew up and raised a family in. Hence, he has a keener appreciation than most of the local market with an extensive network of local contacts. As the area specialist, over 80% of his business is repeat and referral based - he has sold some properties over half a dozen times and has been involved in over 30 sales in one Greenlane/One Tree Hill street alone.
With its family-based values, the Bayleys brand has always attracted Ross who has been active with local involvement and community care throughout his career. He coached rugby and cricket and has been involved with several schools, their sports programmes and fairs. Ross gives a lot to the community and, he is grateful that the community gives back to him.
Ross’s testimonials speak to his good character and commitment to going the extra mile for clients during the often-strenuous time of home selling and buying. You will find him to be a great support and … good fun!
In his downtime, Ross has a passion for most sports, both as a watcher and participant and, when time permits, he and his family indulge themselves in their love of travel.