54 Moana Avenue, One Tree Hill Location, character and opportunity!Tweet
- Archived documents from previous owner.pdf
- Auction Agreement- 54 Moana Avenue.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration (1).pdf
- Bayleys Auction Guide (1).pdf
- Best Practice - Auction (1).pdf
- LIM - 54 Moana Avenue.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer - Purchaser Acknowledgement Procedure and Agreement (1).pdf
- Sales nearby.pdf
- Title - 54 Moana Avenue.pdf
Property DescriptionThis charming 1920's sunny north-west facing home is waiting for new owners.
With instant road appeal, and set amongst established gardens, this is a gorgeous weatherboard home that offers potential to make it your own. Featuring a separate lounge and dining, two generous double bedrooms, a family bathroom and second w.c.
You could easily stamp your mark by refurbishing or extending to create a third bedroom. The kitchen has a pleasant outlook and good flow across the deck to the private tranquil back yard. A large double garage and additional off-street parking are the cherry on top.
A peaceful setting in the best position just a short stroll to Cornwall Park, cafes, and local shops and close to motorway links.
Properties in this sought-after street on a full section are hard to find, so interest here is going to be strong. After 30 years our owners have decided to move north and seek to sell. Make it yours.
Agent: Dianne Nichol 021 272 0975 David Storer 021 400 000
Auction (unless sold prior): 6pm, Wed 11th Dec 2019, In rooms, 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact David Storer
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
David has been successfully involved in Real Estate all of his life and having been active in the Auckland property market for over twenty years, he is perfectly placed to assist your next move. He is known for his straight-talking, dry humour and enthusiasm for the industry. David has a relaxed method of working while retaining the highest levels of professionalism through communication, appraisal and action.
A BSc. (Hons.) graduate from The University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne (UK) and holding AREINZ status with both Agent and Auctioneer Licences. David has achieved recognition in many forms.
David is passionately involved with several sports, whether it be at an administrative, sponsorship, coaching or playing level, he has travelled the world playing and coaching cricket and is a sponsor and past member of the board of Cornwall Districts Cricket Association. He has also studied and performed with the Covert Theatre Improv Bandits.
David is married to Sarah, they have two children and live in Onehunga.
Whatever your Real Estate requirements, David is available to work with you to produce the best results for you. Give him a call today.
Contact Dianne Nichol
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Dianne started her successful real estate career in 1985. Over the past 30 years she has experienced various market trends. This, together with a very comprehensive knowledge of the local area gives her an edge on handling the current market conditions.
Dianne actively lists and sells properties in the Central Auckland Suburbs and is well known for her dedication, natural enthusiasm, and personable nature and provides a high level of customer service with integrity and professionalism to all her clients. This certainly has allowed her vendors to achieve their expectations, and has contributed significantly to her success. Dianne has a loyal following of past clients, and has sold some of their properties two and three times over.
If you would like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please contact Dianne.