17 Victoria Road, Mount Maunganui Developers Exit - Your OpportunityTweet
- LIM Report - 17 Victoria Road.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 17 Victoria Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThe current owner has committed to another project, giving you the rare opportunity to own this 809 sq m vacant site in the heart of The Mount. The plans are complete for six townhouses for you to use if you choose to. High density zoning means this property has options - build a landmark family home or develop the entire site, there is scope to build up to eight townhouses here.
17 Victoria road is tucked behind the action of downtown The Mount, just a stone's throw to Pilot Bay, and is only a short walk to the main surf beach - one the best in New Zealand. Bars, cafes, restaurants, Mount Hot Pools, and the base of Mauao are all at your fingertips.
Rarely does vacant land in this location become available, call me today to grab your slice of paradise.
Boundary lines indicative only.
Auction: 1.00pm Thursday 19 December 2019 (unless sold prior) Level 1, 51 The Strand, Tauranga.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Tyler Sadler
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Bringing over six years experience in the Tauranga real estate market and driven by a desire for absolute excellence, Tyler’s background as an integral member of a national award-winning sales team has seen her successfully guide people through over 250 property transactions. Her experience and skills mean she can create seamless selling and buying experiences, matching the best process with your property for the optimal result. Known for her dynamic personality and her work ethic, genuine enthusiasm and whatever-it-takes attitude translates to exceptional results for all of her clients.
An experienced and natural negotiator, she thrives on making genuine and positive connections with both vendors and prospective buyers, to initiate the perfect partnership that influences the next chapter in their lives. Bringing an intuitive approach, your needs will always be understood and prioritised.
Tyler knows first-hand that through innovate marketing platforms, honest communication and unparalleled integrity, clients receive a professional package with no stones left unturned.
A born and breed local, she knows the city inside and out and you will often see her out and about enjoying the impressive lifestyle Tauranga has to offer.