180 Estuary Road Sanctuary by the seaTweet
- Auction Information Everything you need to know and Registration Forms 18-6-2021.pdf
- Barrington Auction Rooms directions flyer (Use for In Room Auctions at Barrington).pdf
- Eastuary Road 180 - Central Heating.pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - 191486 PSCR Struc Issue A 15 Jul 2020 pjp .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - 191486 Site Reports Combined Struc 15 Jul 2020 bls .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - As Built Drainage Plan .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - DP search .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Electrical Cert (new power points & exterior light).pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Electrical Cert portable prefab .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Finished floor levels .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Gas and plumbing cert .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Insurance policy .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - LIM report .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - LLUR Enquiry.pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Land Zone Check property search.pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - PS3 Tiling .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Rates .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 - Title CB2D_762 .pdf
- Estuary Road 180 memorandum record of building work .pdf
- REA - Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
Property Description180 Estuary Road is a 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom freshly renovated family home and located within walking distance of the beach. The property is able to offer the successful buyer with a list of fantastic features like:
-A full ducted centralized heating and cooling system
-A number of google smart home features like voice activated lights (LED)
-Double car garage with 2 auto roller doors
-Designer kitchen with custom stone benchtops
-Dishwasher, waste disposal and gas cooktop
-2 drive on access points
-Gas hot water
-Partial double glazing
-Sturdy Summerhill stone construction
-Portable cabin/prefab included in sale (Has power, wi-fi or cable internet and is double glazed)
All of this is sitting on a generous 749m2 (approx) fee simple section with all of New Brighton's greatest attractions only a 4 min drive away.
So all in all this is an opportunity that just truly makes sense so Mark "SYMON SAYS" come on down to the open home and see it all for yourself, I can't wait to see you there.
Auction 4th November 2021 from 6pm Ray White Barrington, Shop 4 256 Barrington Street, Christchurch 8024 (NOT selling prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplySource: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only. We actively encourage you to complete your own research and seek independent legal and/or technical advice.
Contact Mark Symon
Ray White Next Step Realty Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
It is with an affirmative can do attitude that Mark operates within the Ray White Next Step team. Mark's ability to connect and relate well to people is a credit to those who list with him. Mark is not shy of hard work and offers exceptional time management skills. Along with this Mark believes that communication is highly important and always succeeds in doing it well.
With a strong background in customer service, the transition into real estate was an easy one for him. Mark is a big goal setter and always strives to meet or exceed those goals and when he does a new goal is set.
Mark always displays a high level of professionalism and decorum. With this, he also possesses strong values, determination and is fantastic at building rapport. Mark will always go the extra mile to ensure by the end of the process he has highly satisfied customers. Find out for yourself and give Mark a call today.
Thinking of selling? Want to know how much your home is worth?