37C Holly St, Avondale Affordable And A Stone's Throw From Avondale CollegeTweet
- /Flat Plan/
- 756262-Flats Plan.pdf
- /Lease Document/
- 756262-Lease Document.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 756262-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionLocation... Affordable & Convenient are what you are seeing!
This is perfect for either first home buyers or investors who are looking for a ready to move into HOME which has recently been refurbished - new coat of paint inside out, new carpet...
Our realistic vendor is serious in selling this well maintained home that offers 3 good size bedrooms plus bathroom with a separate toilet, a well designed open plan kitchen and living area flowing out onto the deck where you can sit back and relax for the day. The partially fenced yard is the perfect place for you to potter in the garden or let the kids play. Other positive aspects include double (tandem) garaging with good space off street parking, private bush setting at the back to relax and all day sun. This is easy living in a bright and sunny home with peaceful private bush setting set well back from the road.
Its excellent location is only a stone's throw from Avondale College and Avondale Intermediate School, so close to public transport routes, some great restaurants, shops, amenities as well as easy access to the Waterview Tunnel Interchange and easy motorway access.
Phone to view today and seize this opportunity.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.