340 Heretaunga Street East, HastingsTweet
- Asbestos Management Survey - January 2018.pdf
- BWOF - Exp 10.09.2021 (BSSR due to covid restrictions).pdf
- BWOF - Exp 10.09.2022.pdf
- Deed of Lease - 28 May 2017.PDF
- Deed of Variation of Lease Recording Rent Review - 07 August 2019.pdf
- Deed of Variation of Lease Recording Rent Review - 15 June 2021.PDF
- Deed of Variation of Lease Term - 11 February 2022.pdf
- Deed of Variation of Lease Terms - 12 December 2018.PDF
- Deed of Variation of Lease Terms - 15 April 2019.PDF
- Fire Evacuation Scheme - October 2017.pdf
- IEP (ISA) Report - 17 Dec 2018.pdf
- Invoice for Insurance Premiums from 31 October 2021.pdf
- Opex Reconciliation to 31 March 2021.xlsx
- Service Contract (ADT) - dated 12.10.2020.pdf
- Service Contract (Almak) - dated 19.02.2019.pdf
- Title 867635.pdf
Property Description• Tenanted investment returning $485,384pa + GST
• Long term lease with 12 years to run and rights of renewal until 2046
• 95% NBS Rating - Grade A
• National tenant with 40 locations nationwide
• Prominent corner profile
This well-presented modern property of 2,675sqm (more or less) is a prominent fixture to Hastings CBD, situated on a large freehold corner site of 3,643sqm (more or less) and including a mix of exclusive car parks as well as shared car parking rights on the adjoining property. With dual street frontage, it offers an exceptionally high profile and presence.
The location of the property is superb. Located on the eastern side of the Hastings central business district, it provides great connectively to the greater Hastings precincts and Havelock North. Not to mention the substantial development and infrastructure that is currently being invested into Hastings. This is the largest and most popular gym in Hastings and offers long term income in a prime location.
Properties of this calibre rarely present to the market in Hawkes Bay. Call now for further details.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe following information has been supplied to Bayleys Real Estate Limited (“Bayleys”) to be made available to any prospective interested parties for general information purposes only.
Bayleys and the Vendor do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and recommends that all recipients make their own enquiries to their satisfaction in all respects and seek their own independent expert advice.
Contact Sunil Bhana
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
In 2017 Sunil was promoted to the role of managing Bayleys Central and West Auckland Industrial Sales and Leasing Team, a high performing, experienced, group who work together in a collaborative environment to ensure the best client outcomes are achieved.
Sunil joined Bayleys in 2001 having completed a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Property at the University of Auckland. Initially focussing on the industrial sales and leasing market in Penrose and Mt Wellington, Sunil established an excellent grounding operating in both buoyant and difficult markets and learning the skills required to bring a deal together.
As a senior broker, Sunil has continued to service the Auckland Industrial market as well as completing other commercial, industrial and special projects throughout New Zealand working in conjunction with Bayleys National network of agents.
Sunil’s personable approach and hard working attitude has lead the conclusion of a significant number of transactions in leasing, vacant, investment and land sales. Sunil is motivated and results oriented, and provides a professional approach to property marketing, possessing the attention to detail essential to the smooth running of a marketing campaign.
Sunil has been awarded Bayleys’ Staff Recognition and Ian McHardy Recognition Awards in acknowledgement of his contribution and commitment to the Bayleys Company and has consistently featured amongst Bayleys top performing agents, regularly positioned in the top 10% of Bayleys Salespeople nationally.