106C Simpson Road Packing up, leaving town and ready to meet the market.Tweet
- AML Flyer For Vendors & Purchasers.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- OIA Harcourts Form.pdf
- REAA Resdential Property Agency Agreement Guide.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionGold Coast, here we come! The seller's bags are packed, the tickets are booked and this much loved family home - MUST BE SOLD.
Just 6 years young, this well presented brick and tile home offers easy care living in a highly sought after location on Henderson's rural fringe.
Designed with the entertainer in mind, with a thoughtfully planned layout offering open plan living which flows seamlessly out to a private sun-soaked outdoor entertaining area.
This tastefully decorated residence offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including an ensuite), double internal access garage and impeccable landscaping. A stunning single level beauty that has many added features throughout including quality fixtures and fittings & a heat pump for year round comfort.
106cSimspon Road is the home you won't want to miss out on. Our sellers have enjoyed the ease and convenience of living in this sought after neighbourhood for many years but are now fully committed to their next exciting venture.
Don't dilly dally on this one...call James NOW to view as great properties like this don't last long.
AUCTION on site Friday 7th February 2020 @ 4.30pm (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.