207 Innes Road Convenient Location - Easy CareTweet
- Information Pack - 207 Innes Road.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 207 Innes Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis tidy four bedroom, two bathroom home oozes character with polished Rimu floors and a warm homely feel. The living areas are open plan with a contemporary kitchen featuring stainless steel benchtops, gas hobs, and a concealed refrigerator. A serving window adds charm and convenience when dinner is being served and you can enjoy alfresco dining when you open the French bi-fold doors and step out onto a large deck in the north facing backyard which has been landscaped for easy care and is safe and secure for children and pets.
A pellet fire in the living room heats the whole house and a night store heater located in the hallway gives an alternative source of heating. There is also a heat pump installed in the hallway to provide even more options for heating the bedrooms. There is a single car garage plus off-street parking space and this lovely home is situated close to many amenities. In zone for Paparoa Street Primary, St Albans Primary, and Heaton Intermediate schools.
Call now for further information or we will see you at one of the scheduled open homes
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Elpi Lakakis
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Elpi Lakakis loves interacting with people. It is her natural ability to communicate with people from all walks of life, along with her 30 years experience working within the hospitality industry that drives Elpi to create unique and positive realty experiences for her clients.
For Elpi, people come first and her ability to listen and put them at ease means she can quickly evaluate her client’s needs. Thinking beyond the sale is also part of the process; Elpi believes that helping clients find solutions that are right for them is important for their future happiness and overall satisfaction. She loves positive outcomes and works hard to achieve them.
On going communication is important too; Elpi likes to make sure her clients keep up-to-date throughout the sales process so they can make informed decisions. Providing a professional realty service and working hard for her clients is top priority for Elpi as is keeping up-to-date with all the latest trends in the real estate market, locally and nationwide.
Elpi’s warm and friendly personality is backed by a strong work ethic, ingrained as a teenager when she worked in her brother’s restaurant and then went on, with her husband Dimitri, to run two successful Christchurch businesses - Costas Souvlaki Bar (the first in New Zealand) and Costas Taverna. Both businesses were lost in the 2011 earthquake.
However, being positive is in Elpi’s nature and she thrives on being busy. When Elpi is not working tirelessly for her realty clients, she can be found catching up with regulars at her family’s new restaurant Costas Taverna on Cranford St, or at home relaxing in front of the TV, spending time with her two adult children, or out walking with her husband.
2016 - Executive Performer
IN THE MARKET