210 Colombo St, Sydenham Hard to Find - Entry Level Colombo St InvestmentTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. EQC Information.pdf
- C. Insurance Policy.pdf
- D. Deed of Lease.pdf
- E. School Zones.pdf
- F. Land Zone.pdf
- G. Rates Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property Description210 Colombo Street located on the corner of Colombo St & Roxbourgh St, this property is well positioned of heart of Sydenham with excellent exposure to both vehicular and foot traffic.
This property has long been operating as a Hair Salon, now available to purchase with a tenant in place on a lease until 6th 2022 with 2 renewals of 3 years each.
A great opportunity to purchase for any investor a hands free low maintenance investment sector where the tenant pays the rates, insurance and OPEX.
- 3 + 3 lease commerce from Aug 2019
- Established tenant
- Free hold title (240m2 more or less)
- Standalone corner building
- Rental = $30,431.44 pa plus GST & OPEX
- Deed of assignment & 2010 EQC cash settlement of $12,846.22 will be handed to the new purchaser.
My owner is committed to another business opportunity & this must be sold.
Call now, short notice Deadline sale closes 4pm 19th Dec, 2019.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.