1 Landow Pl, Henderson Location, Potential, 4 Bedroom Home on 800m2Tweet
- 764260-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
Property DescriptionAn exciting opportunity for home buyer, landlord or investor to own this corner lot property in a private elevated position with wide views of Waitakere and the city.
This fully fenced family home with 2 bathrooms and double garage on a large section offers options and plenty of room for everyone.
The ranch-slider from the lounge area opens up on to the large fenced decking giving extra indoor/outdoor flow for everyone. The Kent style fireplace in the living area keeps you warm during the cold nights. The very functional large freestanding garage is an added bonus.
So are, the wide views of the Waitakere, and City (including Sky Tower);
the potential of the corner site of 800m2(more or less) subject to Council approval; and
the close distance to Henderson CBD, Westcity Mall, schools, college, hospital, and many other amenities.
Vendors will meet the market and wants this sold!
How exciting! Call now before it's too late!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Queenie Ling
Contact Kamal Shekhawat
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Kamal Shekhawat has a passion for sales and marketing and a proven track record in applying the principles and practises to deliver positive business outcomes. With over two decades of experience in professional careers, Kamal has a number of success stories, one of which is turning a defunct company into a million dollar company.
Now working in the real estate profession, Kamal is able to use his skills and experience to help his clients achieve their property goals. In his first two weeks of working in real estate, Kamal wrote two sales agreements!
Kamal attributes his success in real estate to his dedication, hard work, negotiation skills and the fact that he provides information at all levels of the buying and selling process. Kamal’s clients also appreciate his respect for the many cultures and ethnicities living in Auckland and his ability to speak fluent English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Rajasthani. He can also understand Gujrati.