33 Vintage Dr, Henderson Heights BRICK and SMILE!Tweet
Property DescriptionYou just got lucky! One of Henderson Heights No.33, has become available.
Prepare yourself to be won over by all that this spacious, well constructed brick and tile home, on its own 600m2 section (more/less), in this great neighbourhood, good school zone, close to transport and in a convenient location, has to offer.
Easy living at all ages, enjoy coming home to single level living from the time you enter the front door to when you exit from the double internal access garage.
On offer - 4 bedrooms including master with ensuite & walk in wardrobe, spacious lounge with new carpet, separate dining/family area, fully fenced private courtyard, plus two off street carparks.
Location is just superb and convenient. You can take a leisurely stroll to Henderson Park, or hop on the bus/ train - bus stops and train station are just close by. Short drive to Henderson CBD, Waitakere Hospital, wavepool & recreation centre, Trust Stadium, Lincoln Shopping Centre, supermarkets, famous cafes and restaurants. In terms of kindergartens and schools, from primary, intermediate, colleges to Unitec Campus. There are lots of choices. Zoned to the popular Western Heights Primary.
It is rare to find a combination of such quality, location, and the lucky '33' all wrapped up to create this perfect package.
What are you waiting for? Call us today or join us at the open home this weekend.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.