21 Corhampton Street, Aranui, Christchurch Affordable Four Bedroom HOMETweet
- Building Exemption - 21 Corhampton Street.PDF
- Disclosures - 21 Corhampton Street.pdf
- Insurance - 21 Corhampton Street.pdf
- LLUR - 21 Corhampton Street.png
- PS1 - 21 Corhampton Street.PDF
- PS3 & PS4 - 21 Corhampton Street.pdf
- Rates - 21 Corhampton Street.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 21 Corhampton Street FULL.pdf
- TC CAT - 21 Corhampton Street.png
- Title - 21 Corhampton Street.pdf
- /Council Files/
- =?UTF-8?Q?=5B22_407017=5DBCN20221993_=2D_Processing_=2D_Pla=7Eupporting_Docume?= =?UTF-8?Q?nts_=E2=80=93_APPROVED=2EPDF?=
- [11 213366]CDB75027436 EQ Rapid Assessmen~Green Placard 21 CORHAMPTON ST.PDF
- [22 431698]BCN20221993 - Building Act exemption approved.PDF
- [22 806073]349 21 CORHAMPTON STREET ARANUI Scanned Documents.PDF
- [22 806074]619 21 CORHAMPTON STREET ARANUI Scanned Documents.PDF
- /Deadline Documents/
- Guide to buying by Deadline Sale.pdf
- Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Sale Process.pdf
- Registration of Interest Deadline Sale.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDEADLINE: 12PM, 13 JULY 2022 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
This HOME is positioned in a quiet spot, away from the hustle and bustle and shines from a refreshed interior paired with a fully fenced 574m2 parcel. This enticing four-bedroom HOME has an irresistible appeal, especially for first-time buyers and families.
21 Corhampton's 120m2 footprint has been enhanced abundantly, including a tastefully refurbished kitchen and bathroom, fresh paintwork and new flooring, presenting a brilliant backdrop for you to make your mark and call it HOME.
You can picture everyday life radiating from the open plan kitchen and dining space, featuring hardwearing rimu timber flooring, and rustic kitchen cabinetry, complemented by a breakfast bar for meals on the go.
There is ample off-street parking, which is a fabulous addition to the free-standing garage. The established grounds and outdoor space ensure you can entertain family and friends all year round in peaceful surroundings.
Conveniently located within a five-minute drive to the sandy shores of New Brighton, He Puna Tai Moana Hot Pools, Level One Cafe and Restaurant, and other sought-after local conveniences.
This HOME is sure to attract high levels of interest from buyers looking for that extra space. Call Kieren from HOME Christchurch today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.