21 Cutts Road Value-Packed & Immaculate!Tweet
- /Code Compliance Etc - 21 Cutts/
- Code Compliance Etc - 21 Cutts.pdf
- /EQC - 21 Cutts/
- EQC - 21 Cutts.pdf
- /Electrical Certs Etc - 21 Cutts/
- Electrical Certs Etc - 21 Cutts.pdf
- /Insurance - 21 Cutts/
- Insurance - 21 Cutts.pdf
- /Rates - 21 Cutts/
- Rates - 21 Cutts.pdf
- /Title - 21 Cutts/
- Title - 21 Cutts.pdf
Property DescriptionWith three good sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite + walk-in-wardrobe, this family home screams value for money and awaits a family.
The perfect blend of classic character with modern luxuries makes this not only a house that has been and will continue to be desired for years to come but also a family home that is warm, practical and most importantly comfortable.
Fully renovated throughout, including good-sized kitchen and open-plan living/dining opening out onto the spacious rear deck which is perfect for Summer barbecues.
The home is insulated, double-glazed, kept toasty by the well positioned heat pump and the rear yard is fully fenced, making it child and pet friendly.
Close to a host of amenities, parks, schools and minutes from various shopping centres as well as being on popular bus routes.
You won't be the only one who falls in love with this exceptional property so act fast and put this on your Christmas wish list!
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having spent the last 10 years travelling around the world and living in the States, Caleb's experiences have shaped him into a well-rounded individual.
From managing numerous music stores, owning his first home at the age of 23, becoming a head chef to releasing an album, Caleb has always been very driven to accomplish any goals he sets for himself.
Having achieved over $30 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer