21 Guernsey Street, Aranui, Christchurch Money in Bricks & Mortar "as is where is"Tweet
- 21 Guernsey Street EQC documents.pdf
- 21 Guernsey Street Garage report.pdf
- LLUR 21 Guernsey Street, Aranui.pdf
- Log Burner 21 Guernsey Street, Aranui.pdf
- Rates 21 Guernsey Street, Aranui.pdf
- TC Cat 21 Guernsey Street, Aranui.pdf
- /Auction Documents /
- 00. PassingOverDisclaimer.pdf
- 01. Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- A Guide To Buying At Auction.pdf
- Are you confident to keep bidding Feb-2020.pdf
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- Bidding Authority.pdf
- Buyer journey guide - settled.govt.nz.pdf
- Complaints and dispute resolution procedures.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure - Mar2020.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- Purchaser Registration To Bid At Auction.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Telephone Bid Authority.pdf
Property DescriptionInvestment opportunities like this are an absolute goldmine! Wheater you repair, land bank or keep renting the property out this is a win-win no matter what!
Situated down a quiet street in Aranui, this permanent material property is one you must acquire to your rental and investment portfolio!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining
- Log burner
- 544m2 of land (more or less)
- Currently renting $360.00 Per week with tenants happy to stay on
Our out of town owners have given us clear instruction, this one will sell! Come along to the open home. Private viewings will have to be approved but the tenants.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.