21 Lookaway Place Don't Lookaway!Tweet
- /Building Inspection Report /
- Building Report .pdf
- /EQC Scope & Sign off /
- EQR Scope & Signoff .pdf
- /Engineers Report /
- Engineers Report .pdf
- /House Plans /
- House Plans .pdf
- Insurace 21 Lookaway.pdf
- /LIM /
- /Sale & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 21 Lookaway Pl.pdf
- /Title /
- Title .pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yogesh Bhargava
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling 40 plus properties in his first year and achieving the REINZ Rising Star of the year (2018/19) for New Zealand across all real estate brands, Yogesh also recently accorded the privilege to speak alongside Real Estate market leaders in a shared knowledge session, testament to his skills and professionalism, given his time within Harcourts.
A comprehensive University education background including a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, studying maths and economics, along with a Graduate Diploma in Business Management, and industry experience in sales, hospitality and business ownership are skills Yogesh has acquired.
Operating his own successful service business, Yogesh developed exceptional management and customer service skills, attracting and retaining clients by delivering great results. His transition to Real Estate was a natural progress given the skill set required to be a proactive and productive agent.
When it comes to buying and selling real estate, Yogesh completely understands that the key to success is to offer an exceptional experience. Attentive towards every client’s needs and expectations at all times, he is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure clients receive the highest quality service. He is passionate about working closely with people to determine the best approach for meeting their requirements.
Aside from English, Yogesh speaks Hindi and Punjabi fluently. This positions him as a specialist in working with the Indian and Fijian Indian community. An enthusiastic member of this community himself, Yogesh looks forward to showing prospective clients the best that Christchurch has to offer.