14 Tekapo Place, Opawa Relaxing by the RiverTweet
- Asbestos test.pdf
- EQC 2.pdf
- IFV Info.pdf
- LIM70224859 - Report - 14 Tekapo.PDF
- TC Zone.pdf
Property DescriptionA home with a heart where every day's a walk in the park!
Give it the ticks on Tekapo Place for style and space and ultra-easy upkeep that'll fit perfectly with a range of lifestyles from family buyers to active downsizers.
Exceptionally well-presented in two-tone brick with no-mow lawns but all the running room kids would ever need beside Hansen Park that effectively becomes an extension of your easy-care and securely fenced section.
Ideal for families and great for the grandies featuring three double bedrooms, spacious quality kitchen and open plan living/separate lounge extending to sunny, private and quiet patios amid leafy green plantings.
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac close to relaxing river walks, the Rapaki Track with prestigious education on-tap with zoning for Cashmere High, Rudolph Steiner and day-care just down the road.
Chic and trendy but abundantly family-friendly with scope to improve - check it at the open home or call David to sort a private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. Source: Owner, City Council, CERA, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, Property Guru, ARCGIS.
4. We recommend that you seek independent legal and/or technical advice regarding the content of the information provided.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters and emails containing property information from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.