8 Tekapo Place, Opawa Beautiful 4 bed parkside homeTweet
- Building Reno.pdf
- ChCh district plan ..Zoneing.pdf
- Current Rates.pdf
- Fuel burner.pdf
- TC Rating.pdf
Property DescriptionA stunning architecturally inspiring home that still holds its own against more contemporary builds for relaxing entertaining and easy livability in a leafy-green park-side locality.
Beautifully curated over a single level of design simplicity where multi-zoned lounging/dining areas preside under high-pitched raked ceilings for an accentuated sense of space and light. Chefs will love a stylishly tiled socially positioned kitchen boasting stainless app's, trendy durable bamboo tops and flooring arrayed around a centrally located kitchen Island. Closable lounges offer alternatives for casual and formal hosting with ambience enhanced by a cosy wood fire. Choices of covered and exposed patios present options for all-weather/all-season alfresco entertaining overlooking easily managed, level lawns. Four bedrooms inclusive of a master with direct deck access and beautiful park setting are supported by the tastefully renovated family bathroom and en-suite variously featuring dual bowl-basins and huge tiled wet-floor shower with both dumper and directional heads. Immensely practical where double garage is complimented by a courtyard with off-street-parking for the boat or caravan. A stunning home situated well-back from the street on a quiet rear cul de sac section with a shared driveway and gated access to Hansen's Park on the back boundary. Lose yourself in tranquil river walks, appreciate the nearness to Rapaki and Port hills walking/hiking tracks. There are so many reasons a Master builder built this as his own home!!
For more information call David 021 427 333
Copy and Paste link to 3D Walkthrough: https://bit.ly/2WoNtdQ
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same.
Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. Source: Owner, City Council, CERA, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, Property Guru, ARCGIS.
4. We recommend that you seek independent legal and/or technical advice regarding the content of the information provided.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters and emails containing property information from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.