225a Travis Road, New Brighton, Christchurch HOME - What a feeling!Tweet
- LLUR - 225a Travis Road.png
- PS4 - 225a Travis Road.pdf
- Rates - 225a Travis Road.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 225a Travis Road FULL.pdf
- TC CAT - 225a Travis Road .png
- Title - 225a Travis Road.pdf
- /Deadline Sale/
- Complaints & Disputes Resolution Procedures.pdf
- Guide to buying by Deadline Sale.pdf
- Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Sale Process.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- Registration of Interest Deadline Sale.pdf
Property DescriptionDeadline: 12pm, 26 May 2021 (unless sold prior)
If you are looking for a three bedroom home with immaculate easy care grounds, enough space to plant your own vege patch & grow your favourite plants, a sheltered outdoor area for entertaining your friends, a double garage - this is the HOME for you. Perfectly suited to a working or retired couple, or a growing family. Move in with the pleasure of knowing you will not need to lift a finger!
This HOME is a real honey and will have you living life on your terms, while singing its praises. You can sip a cuppa on the patio or enjoy the warmth of a cosy home in the winter with the all day sun and heat pump. The flow of the lounge, kitchen, dining and outdoor living areas allow for fantastic space while simultaneously being connected to the hub of activity in the house; providing total ease of access to all main areas and a great social atmosphere.
With the local doctors, public transport, Shirley Boys and Avonside Girls High School as well as Taiora QE2 at your doorstep much is to be said for 225a Travis Road. The beachside suburbs are renowned for the lifestyle that it provides and is more than perfect for families or couples.
All that is left to do is move in & put your own footprint on this renovated HOME. It has to be seen to be appreciated so bring your loved ones along to a viewing at your new beach home this weekend.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.