22D Sheppard Street, Gate Pa Easy Living with Stylish New InteriorTweet
- NZSIR BOP Client Questonaire 22D Sheppard Street.pdf
- PIM 22D Sheppard Street.pdf
- Property Card 22D Sheppard St.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 22D Sheppard Street.pdf
Property DescriptionThis superbly presented three-bedroom townhouse has just been subjected to an exceptionally stylish refurbishment and you'll be the beneficiary! If you're the kind of traveller that insists upon ample leg room then you're in luck - this home is also very spacious with bedrooms all doubles, lots of open plan living and outdoor areas to relax in.
For those who seek freehold title with the convenience of lock and leave, first home buyers looking for an easy start on the property ladder or downsizing retirees who crave the quiet life, this gorgeous property is the one for you. The highly specc'ed near new kitchen rocks 21st Century swag, with its stormy grey walls, extra shelving, subway tile splashback, striking black tapware and marbled laminate countertops. A skylight borrows light from above and all beneath is anchored with durable timber-look vinyl flooring that flows into the sophisticated living area as well as all the bedrooms. Grab the bubbles and head out onto the full-length balcony to celebrate good times - it's a sunny spot. The bathroom boasts new sink, tapware, tiles and mirror and is spacious and sleek.
Practical aspects of this superb home include new thermal roller blinds throughout. Double garaging with internal access and tucked privately away off the road among other quality neighbours it's a rapid trip to Greerton Village for shopping. Good childcare centres, primary and secondary schools are close and main roads into the CBD or towards Tauriko and beyond are very handy too.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Francis
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Feel at ease with her relaxed approach but appreciate the enthusiasm and drive she has for amazing results. Sally’s natural ability to remain focused throughout the campaign as well as continuing to keep her vendors informed, ensure you are kept up to date throughout the process.
Sally does not conform to a one size fits all model when it comes to marketing and the properties that she sells - specializing in both residential and lifestyle properties. She is aware that every relationship she builds, provides her with a unique opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Her background in sales and high level of organization skills as a career driven mum, enables her to continue with confidence, empathy and enthusiasm.
Listing with Sally will just feel right - genuine, focused and ensuring you feel settled throughout the process.