71a Fitzroy Road Papatoetoe SPLASH OF GREEN IN FITZROY, WITH A FREEHOLD SECTION!Tweet
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- rental apprisial 71 Fitzroy Ave Papatoetoe.pdf
- /Sales and Purchase /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20200626172322.pdf
- /Title /
Property Description* 4 bedrooms
* 2.5 bathrooms, including an ensuite and additional WC
* Generous and modern open plan living
* Double garage
* Set on a freehold 321m² land
* Zoned for Papatoetoe High School, Papatoetoe Intermediate & Puhinui School
* Heat Pump
This modern, family haven delivers a relaxed lifestyle with seamless access to a wide range of outstanding amenities. Showcasing a brilliant blending of sophistication and style this beautifully presented home has the warmth of soft flowing spaces with a contemporary feel.
The stylish interior easily catering to the needs of families, the hub of the home is undoubtedly the open plan family room warmed by a heat pump, dining area and a gorgeous kitchen equipped with a breakfast bar, premium appliances.
Ideally placed for growing families, this elegant double-level home is positioned in an enviable location close to local amenities including shops, cafes, public transport, Manukau City and Hunters Corner. With easy access to the motorway and Middlemore Hospital.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime
Contact Sudesh Kumar
Harveys Emerald Manukau
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
A natural people person who loves to serve others, Sudesh Kumar is a name to remember in real estate. He works for the local Manukau, in an area he knows extremely well and where his ability to speak fluent English, Hindi and Fijian serves its multicultural community well.
Before working in real estate, Sudesh had skills in customer service in banking industry for 13 years where he progressed from a teller to a branch manager and mobile mortgage manager ‘s role . He acquired many skills during this time including listening skills, customer service and being results focused always.
Sudesh is also well regarded for listening to his clients, asking questions and taking time to truly understand their wishes. It’s because of these skills that Sudesh listed and sold a property within the first three weeks of starting his real estate career, and why he continues to list and sell many homes.
Sudesh is committed to his local community . He knows virtually every nook and cranny of the area, having studied the area and its buyers comprehensively.
To get the results you desire, and to work with someone you can trust, call Sudesh.