23 Grimseys Road Affordable Four Bedroom!Tweet
- /District Plan - 23 Grimseys Road/
- District Plan - 23 Grimseys Road.pdf
- /EQC - 23 Grimseys Road/
- EQC - 23 Grimseys Road.pdf
- /Gluckman Report/
- Gluckman Report.pdf
- /Guide - Sale & Purchase Agreement/
- Guide - Sale & Purchase Agreement.pdf
- /LLUR - 23 Grimseys Road/
- LLUR - 23 Grimseys Road.pdf
- /Pre + Post Remediation Report - 23 Grimseys Road/
- Pre + Post Remediation Report - 23 Grimseys Road.pdf
- /Rates - 23 Grimseys Road/
- Rates - 23 Grimseys Road.pdf
- /Title - 23 Grimseys Road/
- Title - 23 Grimseys Road.pdf
Property DescriptionTucked back at the end of a cul-de-sac, this freshly renovated home is ready for a new family to enjoy!
Modernised just a few years ago with new carpet throughout, freshly painted and papered walls as well as granite kitchen bench tops. All this is kept warm and dry year round by the HRV system and well-positioned heat pump.
Summer has hit the road but what better way to get your vitamin D than relaxing in the midday sun on the rear deck, perfect for year-round weekend barbecues!
Just over five minutes drive from the popular Northlands Mall, walking distance to bus routes and to Joe's Garage and Costas Taverna on Cranford Street.
Your children's education needs are taken care of with St Joseph's, Papanui Primary, Redwood Primary & St Bedes College all close by.
Get in quick because this will be snatched up fast!
Deadline closing 3pm 8th June 2021(unless sold prior)
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Owners, Vendors Lawyer, Core Logic, Land Information New Zealand, Regional Councils, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ Property Smarts and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having achieved over $45 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2020 - Premier Performer
2019 - Premier Performer
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer