5 Chilwell Pl, Halswell, Christchurch City Make Me Beautiful Again!Tweet
- /About us !/
- Richard Withy - About us.pdf
- /Auction Information & Forms /
- Auction Information & Forms.pdf
- /Building Inspection /
- 5 Chilwell Place, Halswell - BUILDING REPORT.pdf
- /Guide to Pre Auction Offers /
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- /Insurance & EQC Information /
- 5 Chilwell Place, Halswell - EQC and INSURANCE INFORMATION.pdf
- 5 Chilwell Place, Halswell - LIM.pdf
- /REA Guide/
- REA Guide.pdf
- /REINZ - Best Practice Auctions /
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 5 Chilwell Place, Halswell -RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 5 Chilwell Place, Halswell - TITLE.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is a home defined by generous open spaces, matched only by its prime location and setting on the very edge of Westlake Reserve. Our sellers have enjoyed many happy years here but with the home now being surplus to requirements and a definite sale required, you can secure this enviable setting and create the life you have always dreamed of! A property rich in opportunity, this permanent material home has all the key ingredients necessary for fantastic family living and with plenty of potential to add your own touch and style, you can really make your mark here! Spread over two stories, a large open plan kitchen and dining area effortlessly flow to the outdoor courtyard. Adjoining this is the main lounge - spacious in nature - it is set for your rest, relaxation and recharging the batteries after a long day at work. On the ground floor and down the hallway is the master bedroom, this is completed by a walk-in wardrobe and semi ensuite. Upstairs you will be impressed by the size of the second bedroom, with excellent wardrobe space and views across the park and lake. The third bedroom is also a good size and soaks in the afternoon sun. These two bedrooms are beautifully aided by another living space perfect for the teenager retreat or potentially a 4th bedroom. With internal access double garaging, a separate laundry, great storage & good off-street parking in an established and desirable location, 5 Chilwell will make one lucky purchaser very happy indeed. This 721m2 section is well established with perimeter trees and easy access to the reserve - simply open the gate and head out to its walking tracks, playground, and sports fields which are all right at hand! With everything that is on offer here, you could be forgiven for thinking it might be beyond ones means, but with the owner's decision to sell resolute, this property is a rare find that you will want to see ASAP! Auction: 11am, 4 December 2020 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Withy
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Richards genuine approachable nature shows through for his clients in achieving their desired outcomes, a task he will spare no effort to deliver.
After completing a Bachelor Degree in Commerce and Business Management Richard decided to dedicate his profession to Real Estate and his results over the past ten years have been outstanding. He sees organisation and attention to detail as a vital component in all that he undertakes which results in an exceptional level of service for his clients. His passion and enthusiasm benefits his clients as he regularly achieves results beyond his vendors expectations.
His professional energy, his business and economic knowledge, plus his understanding of marketing principles, Richard not only has the knowledge but also has the ability to advise his clients on all their options. He believes that being informed at every step of the process is essential in allowing his clients make informed decisions.
Combine this with the experience and support of the Ray White team and it is assured that Richard brings a service that will prove invaluable in achieving successful results for you.