35 Hopkins St, Woolston, Christchurch City A Winner for the Beginner!Tweet
- /About us !/
- Richard Withy - About us.pdf
- 35 Hopkins Street, Woolston - ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE.pdf
- /Deadline Sale Information/
- Deadline Sale Information.pdf
- /Insurance & EQC Information /
- 35 Hopkins Street, Woolston - EQC AND INSURANCE INFO.pdf
- /Pre-Deadline Offer/
- Pre-Deadline Offer Process.pdf
- /REA Guide/
- REA Guide.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 35 Hopkins Street, Woolston -RENTAL APPRAISAL.pdf
- 35 Hopkins Street, Woolston - TITLE.pdf
Property DescriptionTicking all the boxes, this super tidy bungalow at 35 Hopkins Street is sure to entice interest from a wide range of potential buyers, with first home buyers, families and investors all attracted to this value packed property and location. The well renovated, easy-care nature of the property means that it is simply ready for you to view, buy, move in and start living life as a home owner! The house has been repainted and rewired through out and with three bedrooms providing ample accommodation, the family and guests will be comfortable and well catered to. The bedrooms are complemented by generously proportioned, open, living areas and a functional kitchen which looks out across the back yard. Easy access to this spacious and fully fenced 683m2 section will see you spending plenty of time outside this summer and a purpose built bbq deck is perfect for relaxing after a long day at work. Back inside The presence of two heat pumps and a dry-matic ventilation system means the home remains cozy and warm in the depths of winter or comfortably cool on those hot nor-west days. The new, neutral, decor acts as a blank canvas upon which you can easily express your own sense of style. The established gardens and lawns are well laid out and being private and sunny create an undeniable sense of tranquillity. The studio, double garaging and carport complete the overall appeal and see it provide more than most! The increasing demand in this popular location - so close to schools, shops and public transport routes - underpins any investment and could well provide strong appreciation going forward! Don't miss your chance to take an affordable step onto the property ladder. But remember, the deadline date is fast approaching, so you'll need to act smartly! Deadline Sale: All offers to be presented on or before 4pm, 8 December 2020 (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Withy
Ray White Metro
AJ McPherson & Associates Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Richards genuine approachable nature shows through for his clients in achieving their desired outcomes, a task he will spare no effort to deliver.
After completing a Bachelor Degree in Commerce and Business Management Richard decided to dedicate his profession to Real Estate and his results over the past ten years have been outstanding. He sees organisation and attention to detail as a vital component in all that he undertakes which results in an exceptional level of service for his clients. His passion and enthusiasm benefits his clients as he regularly achieves results beyond his vendors expectations.
His professional energy, his business and economic knowledge, plus his understanding of marketing principles, Richard not only has the knowledge but also has the ability to advise his clients on all their options. He believes that being informed at every step of the process is essential in allowing his clients make informed decisions.
Combine this with the experience and support of the Ray White team and it is assured that Richard brings a service that will prove invaluable in achieving successful results for you.