257c Crawford RoadTweet
- 257c Crawford Road - Aerial.pdf
- 257c Crawford Road - Floor Plan.pdf
- 257c Crawford Road - Property Information.pdf
- 257c Crawford Road - Rates.pdf
- 257c Crawford Road - Title.pdf
- SB Client Customer Questonaire for appts to be booked Editable.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautifully executed country property has as many concealed integrated advantages as it has obvious ones.
What you see is a superbly sunny, cleverly designed home, the style modern industrial, the construction thermally superior concrete form and oiled cedar with long run roofing and thermally broken double glazing.
Spread over 313 sq m, the five-bedroom home spans linked zones, one for parents with luxurious master suite and infant's room or study, one for living and the third for children with three bedrooms and its own family room. The centrally placed, impressively delineated, open plan living is enhanced by French oak flooring, a comprehensive kitchen with butler's pantry, a cozy conversation/TV lounge, window seat in the dining area and huge sliders to outdoor living, covered on one side, open the other. The seamless decor palette throughout melds materials and textures, tiles and timber, repeating wall treatments. Varying ceiling heights add atmosphere, airiness and interest.
Less obvious but equally important to your appreciation of life here are the water reticulation system, underfloor heating zoned by room, high grade insulation and acoustics and a raft of attractive features in an energy efficient, specialist builder's own home.
The sheltered 5,002 sq m has grounds landscaped for pleasure, a home orchard, a small paddock for pets, plenty of parking and a separate fully insulated two-bay shed with ply lined studio for work or accommodation.
The entire property displays pride, craftsmanship and refusal to compromise on creating an exceptional quality of life in the country five minutes outside Bethlehem, ten minutes' drive from Tauranga.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.