261 Hills Road, Mairehau First Home or Investors - Consider your OptionsTweet
- 1 - Info Pack - 261 Hills Rd.pdf
- 2 - Specialist Report - Asbestos Analysis.pdf
- 3 - EQC Information - 261 Hills Rd.pdf
- 4 - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brad Beukes
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Brad is well known locally, he is down-to-earth, friendly and good natured, his strong work ethic and determination, coupled with his easy going disposition, makes him the ideal salesperson to call regarding any real estate advice.
A dedicated professional with vast industry experience, Brad thrives on the constant challenge of bringing unrivaled service and outstanding results to his clients. Highly skilled in property marketing and negotiations, he is a proven performer who strives to exceed his clients’ expectations.
Before entering the world of real estate, Brad was a successful business owner in the web development industry. His extensive knowledge in internet marketing and information technology is an added advantage.
Working within a successful team, Brad applies his natural managerial and people skills at all levels, he always works with extreme confidence and professionalism.
“Buying and selling can be a very emotional and stressful process for all involved and Brad understands this fully and takes control to assist in all aspects to make the transition happen as smoothly as possible. Nothing is more rewarding than helping my clients achieve their goals, knowing that I’ve made a client and friend for life.”
Contact Gail Beukes
Ray White Next Step
Licensed REAA 2008
Gail has a special compassionate way to alleviate the pressure of selling or buying property, coupled with strong negotiation skills to achieve a premium price for your most valued asset. Gail entered the world of real estate in South Africa in 2003 and very quickly became recognised as a top performer at Habitat Real Estate in Pinetown. Being an extremely high achiever she ranked in the top sales throughout the entire Habitat group in 2003, 2004 and 2005 and received the Mortgage SA prestigious trophy for ‘Best Performing Agent’ in 2004.
Gail and her family immigrated to New Zealand in 2006 where she firstly returned to her passion of floristry by purchasing the well known Bunts Florist in New Regent Street, Christchurch which she very successfully operated and managed for some years.
Missing the real estate industry, Gail reinstated her property career in November 2010 and again has continued to achieve outstanding success.
Being a local Christchurch resident and having a special love for the area she is highly motivated and positive with loads of experience to assist both sellers and purchasers with any real estate needs.
Gail is extremely confident and determined to work hard at achieving her goals, she displays a particular flair for understanding people and will always assist in a manner where efficiency is her only policy. Her daughter Tracey assists with client liaison and together they continually deliver exceptional service!