12a Glenburn PlaceTakanini, Papakura, Auckland 4 Bedroom houseTweet
Property DescriptionSpacious, Stylish and Secure, this 2-year-old 2 levels contemporary home is cleverly designed to maximize space and light on all aspects. It will perfectly suit busy families or those seeking a quality executive home.
The house offers 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite). The ground floor features a double garage with internal access and big storage, one large bedroom with separate study. While the top floor consists of three double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (including ensuite).
The property is constructed of weatherboard/Brick and tile with easy indoor/outdoor flow to the courtyard.
Nestled down a quiet cul-de-sac this home is sitting on a private 466m2 rear freehold section with its driveway. Just a short stroll to South Gate Shopping Centre, Public Transport and all major motorways
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sudesh Kumar
EMERALD REAL ESTATE LIMITED
Licensed REAA 2008
A positive, enthusiastic and focused professional known for his attention to detail and commitment to achieving the best possible results. Sudesh comes into Real Estate after serving twelve years in the banking industry and working internationally (Fiji ). This ensures he brings a world of experience in customer service and extensive corporate knowledge to the Harveys Emerald.
Sudesh is a Residential Sales Consultant and Business Owner known for his honesty, dedication and determination to achieve client-focused/desired results and can make people feel at ease during what can sometimes be considered a stressful time. He is extremely passionate about property and his common-sense approach and level head in times of pressure are especially valued by clients.
Sudesh is also well regarded for listening to his clients, asking questions and taking time to truly understand their wishes. It’s because of these skills that Sudesh listed and sold a property within the first three weeks of starting his real estate career, and why he continues to list and sell many homes.
Sudesh is committed to his local community. He knows virtually every nook and cranny of the area, having studied the area and its buyers comprehensively. He undoubtedly understands both perspectives, setting him apart from other agents and draws on his personal experience and critical thinking ability to solve problems by effectively thinking outside the box.
His adept communication skills, a strong work ethic and a genuine interest in helping clients find solutions to their queries. Sudesh’s background and life experience give him ample ability to deal with people from all walks of life pleasantly and comfortably.
To get the results you desire, and to work with someone you can trust completely, call Sudesh.