26B Pyes Pa Road, Pyes Pa Easy-care LivingTweet
- LIM Report - 26B Pyes Pa Road.pdf
- PIM 26B Pyes Pa Road.pdf
- Property Card 26B Pyes Pa Road.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 26B Pyes Pa Road.pdf
- Title 26B Pyes Pa Road.pdf
Property DescriptionIntroducing a fantastic opportunity in a great locale with convenient amenities nearby. Set back from the road and of brick and tile construction, this property is perfect for those looking to add to their investment portfolio or purchase a private, secure property.
Consisting of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom plus a separate toilet, this property was built with easy living in mind. Indoor/outdoor flow from the master suite, living and dining space through slider doors makes moving about the property easy. Completely concreted around the property with easy to manage gardens along the fence line. Double garage with laundry, internal access and off-street parking available for up to 3 vehicles.
* Zoned for Green Park School.
* Great investment opportunity.
* LIM available on request.
* Borders Orange Grove Retirement Village.
Amenities include the Pyes Pa Shopping centre, The Crossing shopping mall, and the Greerton township only a short drive away. Properties of reliable construction and in a location such as this must be viewed if you are an astute purchaser.
Call Cody on 021 083 80646 to book your private viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cody Mitchell
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Cody radiates passion for real estate. He prides himself on the quality of the information and support his clients receive. His high level of professionalism and genuine understanding of how stressful the real estate process can be; reassures his clients that they could not be in safer hands. Cody is driven to exceed expectations at every step.
Cody has a musical heart and is self-taught in four instruments. He has experience working in the Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Tauranga Market and now brings his professional focus to Pyes Pa. Cody values people’s time and trust, and has developed a personal, tailored approach to the real estate transaction.
If you are looking for a confident and professional licensed sales person, who has fresh ideas and is enthusiastic about your property needs, then Cody is the right sales person to contact.