2702/6 Lorne Street, Auckland Central Panoramic ViewsTweet
- 95743AGM_Minutes_08_Apr_19 (1).pdf
Property DescriptionThere is a special blend to the Precinct apartments that is quite hard to find in other apartment buildings.
They rarely come up for sale, the ratio of owner-occupiers is high, it’s a tall building with three 3 x high speed lifts, with a quiet boutique secure feel, that then enters onto a vivacious friendly street.
The location, is under 1 minutes walk to the absolute centre of the CBD, you have lovely Albert Park right behind you, Auckland University grounds, all transport modes, Art Galleries, and every restaurant cuisine you can think of here on your street.
On entrance this apartment feels very spacious with stunning panoramic views and neighboring buildings far enough to not care, illuminating Waitakere’s, Harbor Bridge, the Gulf and Rangitoto.
The property is a Freehold Title, located high up on the 27th floor, encompassing one entire end of the North Western side, if you like sunsets, you are going to love this apartment.
If you are looking for the property as an investment, the tenants would be interested to sign another tenancy or are ready to move on if that is required.
The bodycorp here runs like clockwork costing approx $9,000 per annum and rates at $2,713.00, includes water use, pool, gym and sauna.
One big car park included.
Viewing times 3-4pm both Wednesdays and Sundays.
(Photos are two floors higher, identical interiors, kitchen etc)
Agency reference #: Precinct
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.