27 Bronco Drive, Aidanfield High on Spec –High on Lifestyle!Tweet
- A - Due diligence disclaimer.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement.pdf
- C - Consent by Purchaser prior entry into contract.pdf
- C - Title.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Insurance.pdf
- F - Plans.pdf
- F1 - Master Build Information.pdf
- F2 - Master Build Guarantee - Email confirmation.pdf
- G - Code Compliance Certificate - APPROVED.PDF
- I - Landscape Plan.pdf
- K - House Settlement Letter .pdf
- K1 - 27 Bronco Drive - Full Damaged Property Report.pdf
- L - Lot 33 KW Approval.pdf
- M - Rates.pdf
- N - Schools and schools zones relating to a property.pdf
- X - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- Y - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Z - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property Descriptionesigned and finished to perfection, this stunning home of generous proportions provides a flexible floor plan and an exceptional contemporary lifestyle - all the hard work has been done for you! Set on 834sqm in popular Aidanfield, it is just six minutes' drive to supermarkets, cafes and shops at Wigram or Halswell, or four minutes to Oaklands School.
Desirably configured with dual living zones, it features a comfortable lounge plus a light filled open plan living and dining domain with a gas fireplace. Alongside is the centrepiece kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and social island breakfast bar. A smooth transition outside creates seamless indoor-outdoor flow, enjoy private entertaining all-year round with an outdoor gas fire. Cleverly-arranged accommodation consists of a front master suite with a WIR and ensuite. Complemented by three remaining bedrooms serviced by an equally stylish family bathroom. All set on attractively landscaped grounds with a securely fenced garden.
This sensational home will appeal to a wide range of buyers, so act without delay to avoid disappointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”