724 Main North Road, Bay View Refurbished and readyTweet
- LIM 240014 724 Main North Road.pdf
- district plan.pdf
- /720 Main North Road titles and instruments/
- /724 Main North Road Titles and Instruments/
- /Council files/
- 1993-2008 - General Planning Information.pdf
- 2019-03-19 RE Draft conditions Radburnd Cellars.msg
- BC050895 - Application.pdf
- BC050895 - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- BC050895 - Consent Issued.pdf
- BC050895 - Construction.pdf
- BC050895 - Plans.pdf
- BC050895 - Processing.pdf
- BC980976 - Application.pdf
- BC980976 - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- BC980976 - Consent Issued.pdf
- BC980976 - Construction.pdf
- BC980976 - Plans.pdf
- BC980976 - Processing.pdf
- Building Cover.pdf
- Drainage Plan.pdf
- Engineering Cover.pdf
- General Hazard Information.pdf
- Planning Cover.pdf
- RM190023 - Acknowledgement Email.msg
- RM190023 - Application by Email.msg
- RM190023 - Application.pdf
- RM190023 - Notice of Decision.msg
- RM190023 - s88 Assessment.pdf
- RM190023 Decision Letter.docx
- RM190023 Decision Letter.pdf
- RM190023 Plans.pdf
- RM190023 Report .docx
- RM190023 Report .pdf
- RM190023 Section 92 Letter.docx
- RM190023 Section 92 Letter.pdf
- RM980138 - Application.pdf
- RM980138 - Assessments.pdf
- RM980138 - Decision.pdf
- RM980138 - Plans.pdf
- RM995148 - Application.pdf
- RM995148 - Assessments.pdf
- RM995148 - Plans.pdf
- Record of Title HB161197.tif
- Record of Title HBD4299.tif
- Record of Title HBD4300.tif
- Water Information.pdf
Property Description• 246sqm (approximately) refurbished building
• Former wine manufacturing facility
• Total land area 8,094sqm including 5,350sqm bareland (more or less)
• Busy State Highway profile frontage
• Vacant possession
Explore this unique opportunity, with profile to the busy State Highway 2, just north of Napier. This character former wine manufacturing facility beckons with a spacious 246sqm building comprising an open-plan layout, fully lined, with concrete floor and drainage, office area, and amenities. A blank canvas for new tenants for a variety of business uses.
The crushed limestone front parking area and rear 260sqm sealed yard offers a practical multi-function space with a 5,350sqm bareland area to the north, previously planted in grapes.
Fresh from refurbishment post Cyclone Gabrielle, the property is primed for a new owner, business or private endeavours. An ideal personal activity shed, storage, or studio if you need your own space, embrace this strategic location on State Highway 2. Vendor's instruction is clear, this must be sold - enquire now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mark Evans
Eastern Realty Ltd
Mark is a senior broker of the Hawkes Bay Commercial and Industrial team providing expertise in sales and leasing services across Hawkes Bay in all sectors of the commercial market - Industrial, office, and retail property. A wealth of experience gained over time involving development projects, add value property opportunities and leasehold property transactions.
Mark has adhered himself to local investors, landlords and professionals as one of the most trusted sales and leasing agents in Hawkes Bay. Testament to Mark’s strong work ethic, integrity and reputation to deliver an unparalleled service leads to much of his business coming from referrals and repeat business from satisfied clients.
The Welshman, a passionate rugby supporter shares our good old kiwi values of work hard and play hard. Active in the community as he is at work, Mark is a proud supporter of Bluff Hill Bowling club, Omni Gymnastics, Napier Sailing Club and Carol’s by Candlelight at the Botanical Gardens, to name a few. He is also a trustee at Tamatea Intermediate school.
Mark is collaborative in his approach and is known for his commitment and persistence to achieve the best outcomes for his clients. He fully utilises the Bayleys brand, engaging buyers through strong, targeted, and innovative multi-channel marketing strategies to fully showcase client property to the widest audience to negotiate the best results for clients.