10a Auburn Street, Takapuna, Northshore City, Auckland 0622 Great Value in Prime Takapuna LocationTweet
- Inspection report.pdf
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionThis low maintenance home right in the heart of Takapuna presents an amazing opportunity at an affordable price!
One of only two houses and situated on a freehold section, this ‘lock and leave’ presents a rare opportunity for the astute buyer.
Designed with an open plan kitchen and dining area flowing out to a spacious deck on the upper level, ideal for enjoying afternoon sun. Further outdoor living is on offer with a north facing flat lawn and low maintenance garden, accessed with easy flow from the downstairs rooms.
With everything Takapuna right at your fingertips you can leave the car in the garage and stroll to the beach, cafes, restaurants, shops, and main public transport routes.
Other features of this great property include:
* 3 Double bedrooms
* 2.5 Bathrooms (including ensuite)
* Double internal access garage
* Zoned for Takapuna Primary, TGNIS, TGS, and Westlake Girls
Whether you are looking for a comfortable family home, city base or and super well located investment – this is a must see!
Viewing of this property is exclusively available through inspection by appointment. Inspections are available anytime, including evenings and weekends. Please contact us on 09 985 2820 to arrange your personal inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul Foster
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Paul claims he’s addicted to study, training and constantly improving, and it obviously pays off. He won the Pittard Training Group’s ‘Most Improved Salesperson’ Award in 2012 , ahead of 600 other sales people.
As well as being highly results-focused, Paul has an unflappable nature, excellent negotiating skills and a genuine commitment to doing the best for his clients.
On the rare Saturdays he is not working, Paul spends his time on the football field, and with his wife and two young sons.