10 Sloan Terrace, Cashmere Natures BestTweet
- Completion Report 2021 04 10 EQ Repair 10 Sloan Tce.pdf
- Electrical Certificate.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- Pre-sale building report.pdf
- Relevel & Repairs.pdf
- Repairs, Alterations.pdf
- Title-10 Sloan.pdf
Property DescriptionWith ever changing views of surrounding established trees and the river you’ll be sure to get your daily dose of nature here. The property sits in a prime, elevated position on totally flat land, and with the Port Hills for a backdrop there’s a lovely outlook from every angle, inside and out. Fully refurbished with new brick cladding and new interiors including all floor coverings, all paintwork, new kitchen and two new bathrooms, the work is complete and results speak for themselves.
• Two interconnected living and dining areas both with French doors to two different wooden decks.
• The kitchen sits at the heart of the two living areas and features engineered stone benches, a generous breakfast bar and new appliances.
• Windows facing north and west maximise the sun and the elevated position provides great privacy.
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and additional built-in storage.
• Two identical side-by-side bathrooms making this a very practical home for many groups and family configurations.
• Separate laundry.
• Single garage with generous workshop space or garaging for a small car and trailer.
This leafy, peaceful neighbourhood has been one of Christchurch’s most sought-after suburbs for generations, in zone for Cashmere High school and less than 5km from the central city. The autumn show is just beginning and from this position you’ll have a front row seat.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Elliott Street
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Elliott is a born communicator and tenacious in his approach to deliver his clients the very best.
He also has a few interesting stories to tell thanks to his years in the engineering trade, first at the Lyttleton Port and then over in Perth. There’s also his background in cricket, where he even represented New Zealand in the under 20 indoor cricket team.
Elliott most recently established, and ran, his own recruitment business. He’s now putting these talent-finding skills to good use by searching out the perfect properties. Outside of work he likes to relax by wakeboarding and waterskiing, along with spending time with his family.