28 Hawthorne Street, Strowan A class of its ownTweet
- A - Due diligence disclaimer.pdf
- B - Brought Forward Auction Agreement - 28 Hawthorne.pdf
- C - Consent by Purchaser prior entry into contract.pdf
- D - LIM.pdf
- E - Title.pdf
- F - Insurance.pdf
- G - Plans.PDF
- H - Rates.pdf
- I - Land zoning.pdf
- J - School zoning.pdf
- X - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- Y - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Z - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt in 2015, this home of palatial proportions showcases an extravagant level of style and sophistication right in the heart of Strowan. A supremely central location cements its immense appeal, just three minutes' drive to Merivale Village or Northlands, and a 10-minute walk to neighbourhood cafés, it's little wonder that this is a highly sought-after location. Zoning for Waimairi School, Heaton, Boys' High and Girls' High underpins the value.
Taking full advantage of the aspect, a large, open-plan living and dining space flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining areas. A vision in modern style and functionality, the connecting Palazzo kitchen hosts premium appliances, Granite benchtops, a large breakfast bar and a spacious butler's pantry. A separate media room/lounge offers flexibility for family harmony. Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a luxurious en suite and a WIR, while three more double bedrooms share a smart family bathroom. Comfort and convenience enhancing extras include: a separate laundry, ducted heating, double internal-access garage and in-slab underfloor heating. In perfect complement to the internal offerings are the outdoor spaces which make exceptional use of the prime 636m2 section.
Lavished with space for unrivalled relaxation, low-maintenance and privacy, it won't last long - get in quick!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”