29 Menzies Street, Sumner, ChristchurchTweet
- 00. PassingOverDisclaimer.pdf
- 01. Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 29 Menzies St LIM Report.pdf
- Building Report_29 Menzies St Sumner.pdf
- Buyer journey guide - settled.govt.nz.pdf
- Certificate of insurance.pdf
- EQ SOW 29 Menzies St.pdf
- Floor level map _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Rates and valuation search _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- TC Zoning_29 Menzies Street.pdf
- Title 29 Menzies_CB480_234.pdf
- /Auction Documents/
- A Guide To Buying At Auction.pdf
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- Bidding Authority.pdf
- Complaints and dispute resolution procedures.pdf
- Loan Market - NZ_Are_you_confident_to_keep_bidding-26-Feb-2015.jpg
- Pre Auction offer Procedure.pdf
- Purchaser Registration To Bid At Auction.pdf
- Telephone Bid Authority.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Rod Cross
Ray White Ferrymead
Licensed REAA 2008
Joining the Ray White Ferrymead team in 2018, Rod Cross brings with him plenty of business experience from a successful hospitality background, and more recently, quantity surveying work in the construction sector. Rod knows all about client focus and has a keen eye for the details! Working closely with Ray White Elite sales team, The Standevens, you can be assured of a professional, market leading experience when selling your home.
Rod is looking forward to working with you soon, and serving up a successful sale of your property!
Ray White Prier Manson Real Estate Ltd Licenced REAA 2008