2 Cecil Wood Way Wake Up To This View!Tweet
- /Building Report - 2 Cecil Wood Way/
- Building Report - 2 Cecil Wood Way.pdf
- /Floor Plan - 2 Cecil Wood Way/
- Floor Plan - 2 Cecil Wood Way.pdf
- /LIM - 2 Cecil Wood Way/
- LIM- Cecil Wood Way.pdf
- /Property Search - 2 Cecil Wood Way/
- Property Search- 2 Cecil Wood Way.pdf
- /Rates - 2 Cecil Wood Way/
- Rates - 2 Cecil Wood Way.pdf
- /Title - 2 Cecil Wood Way/
- Title - 2 Cecil Wood Way.pdf
Property DescriptionA bold facade in cedar hunkering into the hillside topography, successfully designed to maximise the expansive views, presents a front-row seat to the everlasting and breathtakingly magnificent vistas of the sea, Sumner and coast line spanning out to the Kaikoura Ranges.
Prominent & preferential positioning provides a textural planting design that effortlessly embodies elements of the contour and natural coastal flora. Prevalent multi-level decking around the northern aspect of this 814m2 site, captures extraordinary levels of warmth from all day sun. Impress guests with memorable occasions over summer with seamless indoor/outdoor flow from split-levels. Exuding holiday vibes, you'll achieve the best of both worlds with a 30 minute commute to the CBD, or 3 minute drive to the beach.
Bringing warmth into space, the fresh interior decor enhances the restorative light-ness that elevates this newly rebuilt home. Open plan dining, living and kitchen design incorporates an additional mezzanine level with verandah and a diverse roofing structure emphasising high and low beams.
A large Master bedroom + ensuite, oriented to marvel serene seascapes, morning sun rises and twilights spent watching the moons reflection on the water. The lower level comprises of two bedrooms and spacious main family bathroom. A separate laundry and access to the lower deck for views and more views!
Sizeable internal-access double garage with adjoining workshop/studio space includes plentiful storage.
The epitome of 'Living the good life' A sunny home for those seeking to adopt a cool coastal lifestyle.
Source: This information may have been sourced from third parties and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only. We highly recommend you complete your own research and seek independent legal and/or technical advice.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Caleb and Cara Thompson
Ray White Next Step
There is good reason Caleb has consistently been ranked as the No.1 leading salesperson for highest achieving sales and listings for the Ray White Next Step group over the past 11 years exceeding over 100 million dollars of property sold.
Popular with clients and praised for his warm, relatable approach and proficient negotiation, his name is synonymous within the business.
Caleb’s achievements are the result of dedication, relentlessness and a deep understanding of the industry and the needs of his clients to obtain the best experience with outstanding results.
Joined by his wife Cara, who came into Real Estate with an extensive 22 year career in sales and management, they aim to provide exceptional care, service and communication. Working collaboratively to ensure strong lasting relationships with their clients that endure beyond the transaction.
Operating in numerous suburbs and regions within Canterbury enables them to gain a clear insight into developing progressive and creative marketing strategies unique to your property.
Understanding that every clients dreams and circumstances are exclusive, they are focused on offering a logical approach removing the complexity of selling and buying property.
Together, they believe there is no greater achievement than client satisfaction and exceeding expectations resulting in a reputation for repeat business.