309/178 Marine Parade Spacious with Surf ViewsTweet
- Letting Agreement The Reef.pdf
- PIM 309-178 Marine Parade.pdf
- Property Card 309-178 Marine Parade.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- The Reef Body Corporate Rules.pdf
- Title 309-178 Marine Parade.pdf
Property DescriptionPerhaps the last time you brought your family to the Mount for the summer holidays it crossed your mind to invest in something for future stays? How about a spacious two double bedroom apartment with views of the surf break where the waves caress the sand at Clyde Street? Watch the daily beachgoer activity from your large balcony, opening from an oversize living area with loads of sun. An entertainer's kitchen with robust granite benchtops and stainless appliances is larger than expected and there is plenty of cabinetry and additional storage throughout the apartment. A large tiled bathroom with cupboard laundry caters for one double bedroom and the master has a huge en-suite and walk through wardrobe.
Place your apartment in the managed letting pool and reap the benefits when you're out of town. A sparkling swimming pool, spa and small gymnasium are on site. A tandem carpark with secure lockable storage in the basement and of course, the Mount shops, the golf course, and beautiful beach are in the neighbourhood for all your leisure activities. Looking for discerning downsizers or canny investors who enjoy the lifestyle. View to truly appreciate, call Ingrid today.
Auction: 1.00pm Thursday 12 March 2020 (unless sold prior) Level 1, 51 The Strand, Tauranga.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ingrid Cotton
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Ingrid Cotton is an experienced, innovative real estate salesperson who enjoys working along the stunning Bay of Plenty coastal strip.
Many years in the interior design and construction business and her track record as an award-winning interior and lighting designer gives Ingrid a useful understanding of the building industry and property presentation. Her capacity to get a deal over the line and her strong ethics bring a clarity and certainty to the process of marketing and negotiating the sale of property.
Ingrid has quickly made a name for herself with a particular focus on apartment living and high-end luxury coastal property in the Bay of Plenty. Recently she secured a record price for a Papamoa property and then secured an unprecedented beachfront sale that broke further records. She loves to match clients to property and she does this by listening to them and responding to their needs. She calls on her interior design skills when clients need guidance on ways to get their home ready for the market, ensuring their property stands out amongst others.
Outside of real estate Ingrid can be found in her rare spare time with her family and walking her dog Snoop on the beach. A lover of art and design, skiing and scuba diving, she’s also a passionate supporter of many charities.