30 Eastling street What a Ripper - Snap me up!Tweet
- 00. PassingOverDisclaimer.pdf
- 01. Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 30 eastling rates.pdf
- A Guide To Buying At Auction.pdf
- Are you confident to keep bidding Feb-2020.pdf
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- Bidding Authority.pdf
- Buyer journey guide - settled.govt.nz.pdf
- Complaints and dispute resolution procedures.pdf
- FullAssessmentReport CLM2011219878.pdf
- LIM - Report 30 Eastling St.pdf
- Log Burner Permit.png
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure - Mar2020.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- Purchaser Registration To Bid At Auction.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 10.51.52 AM.png
- Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 10.52.26 AM.png
- Telephone Bid Authority.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in the ever-popular suburb of Bishopdale this property offers an immaculately presented three bedroom home with a double garage, renovated kitchen, open-plan dining/living with excellent sun, bathroom with a bath and shower, and separate toilet.
This property boasts:
Fully fenced section
Quiet street, great location, what more could you ask for! 30 Eastling street is the place you've been looking for! Whether it be your first home or a solid investment this property gets the nod of approval.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.