311 Main South Road Affordable and adorable!Tweet
Property DescriptionDue to a change in circumstance, my vendors have decided to put this cosy and updated home on the market.
311 Main South Road offers:
- 2 doubles bedrooms
- A refurbished open plan kitchen and dining area
- Spacious separate lounge
- Fully consented log burner to keep you toasty during winter
- Mostly double-glazed throughout
- North-facing and fully-fenced yard to allow for sunny and private outdoor entertaining
- A freehold TC1 section
- A freestanding double garage with off-street parking
This property has a wealth of amenities and a choice of restaurants nearby. Being a short drive from The Hub Hornby, Dressmart, the Air Force Museum, and Riccarton Racecourse, there’s something for everyone!
If schools need to be considered, you’ll be glad to know it is in zone for Hornby High School and South Hornby School.
This lovely home won’t last long on the market, I highly recommend you don’t delay, come view it today!
Deadline: 12 July 2022, 4pm (unless sold prior)
To download property files, please copy and paste this link into your browser:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only. We actively encourage you to complete your own research and seek independent legal and/or technical advice
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.