939 Beach Road, Torbay Beachside Living! Incredible Potential!Tweet
- LIM - 939 Beach Road, Torbay.pdf
- Purchaser Guidelines and Protocol - Traffic Light System - ORANGE with My Vaccine Pass.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 939 Beach Road, Torbay.pdf
- Title - 939 Beach Road, Torbay.pdf
- /Original Council Documentation/
- 939 plan-1.pdf
- B67850 Legacy PermitConsent - inspection card.pdf
- Legacy microfilm image - Legacy Permit B67850 - additions.pdf
- Legacy microfilm image - Legacy drainage permit A389 with drainage plan - sewage connection.pdf
- subdivision plan 1 (1).jpeg
Property DescriptionBeachside Living! Incredible Potential!
Our vendor’s parents built this family home and it has been tightly held for over half a century. After generations with the same family, they have decided it is now time for the changing of the guard. It is easy to see why this family home was treasured for decades with its close proximity to Waiake Beach and the Torbay shops.
This family home is ready for a makeover, take advantage of the generous proportions throughout that are of a bygone era. Put on your creative hat to explore the possibilities of creating your dream family home for generations to come.
Inspections are a must for families looking for beachside living that is synonymous with the North Shore. Elevated and positioned to capture all day sun it is the perfect grounds for having a barbeque with family and friends with full fencing to keep children and pets safe.
There is also scope for further development of the 587m2 site, subject to resource consent.
Our vendors are motivated to sell as they close this chapter of their lives and move on to their next adventure. Make haste as we are not going to auction and are inviting offers from the get-go. Call Matt or Sam to arrange a private viewing today.